Goods in Transit Insurance


Insurance coverage for inland transit of goods by road and rail that often extends to include inland and coastal waterways. International transit by sea or air is covered by marine insurance.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support