How do I edit the origin address of a shipment?
The origin address is automatically pulled from the “Shipping” sections in your FlavorCloud account settings. When you set up your FlavorCloud account, the shipping location defaults to the account address; if you want to change the origin shipping location, you have two options: You can either import warehouse location(s) from your online store (such as, e.g., Shopify) by clicking on the “Import” button in the “Shipping” setting of your FlavorCloud account, or you can enter your warehouse location if you have directly created an account with us (in which case you there will be a “create location” button).
- Where FlavorCloud Will Ship to from the US
- How do I ship an order DDU?
- Which carrier is being used for my shipment?
- Where do I enter the destination address of a shipment?
- Where do I add the sender contact details and address that’s shown on the shipping labels?
- Where can I find the status of a shipment