What is a “remorse period” and how does it work with FlavorCloud?
A “remorse period” is a set amount of time customers can cancel their orders—no questions asked! This is a common safety net many online stores opt to offer their customers if they change their minds or want to add on to or change their orders.
FlavorCloud allows merchants to run stores their way. We support the “remorse period” by not fulfilling orders until you select “fulfill.” This allows the flexibility for your store to offer any amount of time for your store’s remorse period.
- Who pays for lost shipments?
- Where can I find the status of a shipment?
- What are the types of Tracking Status?
- What is the difference between “Tracking Number” and “Order Number”?
- My customer’s order was lost in transit. How do I ship it again?
- Can I change the status of a fulfilled order in FlavorCloud?