Where can I find the status of a shipment
In the “Orders” section of the FlavorCloud platform, you find a column called “Tracking Status”, where the shipment status is listed. An order is flagged as “In Transit” upon the first scan, i.e., the first time the carrier scans the shipment (usually at the original pick-up location). Once the shipment arrives at the destination and the package is received, the tracking status switches to “Delivered”. In app version 2.0, you will see it listed in pill format when you are on the Shipments menu:
- Where FlavorCloud Will Ship to from the US
- How do I ship an order DDU?
- Which carrier is being used for my shipment?
- Where do I enter the destination address of a shipment?
- Where do I add the sender contact details and address that’s shown on the shipping labels?
- What letters and languages are permitted for shipping label addresses in FlavorCloud?