How do I enable breakout of duties and taxes on the right-hand side at checkout in Shopify?
Please note: This functionality only works for Shopify Plus plans and above.
1. Customer key from the FlavorCloud app
First, you will need to copy your customer key from the FlavorCloud app in the “API” section:
2. Replace your customer key in the script
Replace your customer key in the last script tag (highlighted in yellow below).
Then, add all of the following script tags in your checkout.liquid file:
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.6.0.min.js"></script> <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-cookie/1.4.1/jquery.cookie.min.js" integrity="sha512-3j3VU6WC5rPQB4Ld1jnLV7Kd5xr+cq9avvhwqzbH/taCRNURoeEpoPBK9pDyeukwSxwRPJ8fDgvYXd6SkaZ2TA==" crossorigin="anonymous" referrerpolicy="no-referrer"></script> <script src="https://partnerapi.flavorcloud.com/Customers/shopify-checkout-script?CustomerKey=<custKey>"</script>
3. Copy script tags for your Shopify store’s checkout.liquid file
Once you have added your customer key to the script tag, copy the three script tags and paste them into your Shopify store’s checkout.liquid file in the Layout folder, like the following:
After you have saved the edits in the checkout.liquid file, then you are done!
- Shopify script tags for FlavorCloud customers
- Shopify checkout.js file for FlavorCloud customers
- How to setup your products for international shipping
- How do I enable international shipping for Optimizely?
- How do I enable international shipping in Big Commerce?
- How do I add international shipping into my checkout via API?