How do I setup a billing payment method in FlavorCloud?
FlavorCloud currently has three different options for you to pay for our services. Our in-app wizard will lead you through to set-up your preferred method; you will see this wizard when you first access the app. Please note that invoicing typically occurs daily.
If you want to adjust your billing method after you have completed the wizard, login to the FlavorCloud app.
Select “Account >Payments” in the left hand nav:
Select the [+ ADD NEW PAYMENT] button.
Choose the payment method:
OPTION 1: CREDIT CARD
- Complete all the fields and hit the blue [SAVE CARD] button when done.
OPTION 2: PayPal
OPTION 3: Bank Account (ACH or “Automated Clearing House”)
- You must accept the consent by checking the box and hitting the [CONFIRM] button.
- Enter in your Account Name and corresponding account and routing numbers.
- To save, hit the [SAVE BANK DETAILS] button.
- How to setup your products for international shipping
- How do I enable international shipping for Optimizely?
- How do I enable international shipping in Big Commerce?
- How do I add international shipping into my checkout via API?
- How do I choose the international shipping options customers will see in checkout?
- How do I enable international shipping in Shopify?