How do I setup my FlavorCloud account?
Select “Account” in the left nav bar:
Step 1: Company Address & Details
Fill out your corporate billing address, contact information, and Tax ID. This can be found under Account > Information
Step 2: Shipping Origin
Next, enter the Shipping origin if different (this is the warehouse origin location) from where the packages should be picked up. The contact email here is where shipping notifications will be sent. This can be found under Account > Locations
Step 3: Billing
You also will need to enter your payment method under “Billing” settings option (for more details see section How do I setup a billing payment method in FlavorCloud?). Shipping rates will not serve in your checkout until you added the billing information. Please note, when you enter your billing information you will not be charged until a shipment is fulfilled and tendered to our carrier network. This can be found under Account > Payments
- How to setup your products for international shipping
- How do I enable international shipping for Optimizely?
- How do I enable international shipping in Big Commerce?
- How do I add international shipping into my checkout via API?
- How do I choose the international shipping options customers will see in checkout?
- How do I enable international shipping in Shopify?