What is order consolidation?
Consolidations are used with international carriers that don’t directly pick up parcels at your warehouse. Instead, a carrier such as UPS Ground or FedEx Ground will transport your standard shipments from your warehouse to the distribution hub of the international carrier. To do so, a shipping label must be produced for consolidation called a “Consolidation Label” or “Consol Label”.
Note that the consolidation label will go on the larger box or shipping bag your individual international-labeled parcels are placed into. The consolidation label will have your warehouse address, and the destination will be the Standard Shipping Consolidation facility address.
- Where FlavorCloud Will Ship to from the US
- How do I ship an order DDU?
- Which carrier is being used for my shipment?
- Where do I enter the destination address of a shipment?
- Where do I add the sender contact details and address that’s shown on the shipping labels?
- Where can I find the status of a shipment