You can add users to your FlavorCloud account with different roles depending on the tasks they’ll be performing. The options are:
- Customer Admin (access to all functions)
- Fulfillment user (access to order fulfillment, shipping, and consolidation functions)
- Billing User (same access as a fulfillment user, can also access invoices and payment settings)
A FlavorCloud account can only have one Store Owner, which is the account created when the FlavorCloud account was created.
Refer to the chart below to see the permissions of different user types.
To add a user to your account, select “Users” from the left-hand nav.
Add as many users as you like by clicking the “Add Users” button. This will provide you access to a screen where you can add additional people and define their specific roles.
Please note, when adding a user in the “Users” section of the FlavorCloud application, the password needs to meet the following criteria to be valid:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one numeric value
- 8+ characters