How Do I install FlavorCloud in BigCommerce?
Please follow the following steps to successfully install FlavorCloud in your BigCommerce store to enable international shipping.
Step 1: Go to the BigCommerce Application Marketplace
- Click on the “Apps” option in the main menu of your BigCommerce online store.
- Click on the “Marketplace” link.
- On the next screen, click on “BigCommerce.com/Apps.”
- In the application marketplace of BigCommerce, search for FlavorCloud.
Step 2: Install the FlavorCloud application
In the BigCommerce application marketplace, install the FlavorCloud application by clicking on the “Install” link.
Before installing the FlavorCloud application, you will be asked to acknowledge the BigCommerce and FlavorCloud Terms of Service.
Step 3: Create a FlavorCloud Account
Create a FlavorCloud account by completing the onboarding wizard.
Accept the terms and conditions and provide the information the wizard requests to set up your FlavorCloud account.
Step 4: Log in to the FlavorCloud application and choose your settings
Once you create an account with FlavorCloud, the FlavorCloud logo will appear on the left panel of your BigCommerce screen.
When you click on the FlavorCloud logo, you will go to the login screen from where you can access the FlavorCloud account.
Once you log into FlavorCloud, you can define your FlavorCloud settings. Here are a few useful links on how to determine your settings in FlavorCloud:
- Account Settings Setup
- Adding Billing Information
- Define shipping service levels (express, standard, etc.)
Step 5: Define your shipping settings in BigCommerce
You will want to review and update the shipping settings of your BigCommerce store.
From the BigCommerce home screen, go to the “Settings” section. You will need to set your shipping origin, which is typically your warehouse location.
Next, “configure” the “Shipping Rules” by clicking on “Rest of World.” Add FlavorCloud as the default solution for international shipping.
Ensure FlavorCloud is the only option turned on for international shipping (“Rest of World”) so that shipping rates flow correctly into your store’s checkout and international orders placed by customers get into the FlavorCloud application, where you can fulfill them.
Step 6: Review & update product information
Lastly, you will need to ensure that the product information is available and up-to-date in your BigCommerce store. The product information is used to calculate shipping rates.
- The weight and dimensions of the product/shipments.
- The origin and destination address.
- A brief product description for customs documentation should be added at the product level in BigCommerce.
Please note that FlavorCloud will automatically calculate international shipping rates using this data and display the shipping rates and options directly in the checkout area unless you specify a “Fixed Shipping Price” in the “Shipping Details” of each product.
- Updating Country of Origin in the FlavorCloud Product Grid
- How do I set up Conversion Optimization Rules in FlavorCloud?
- How do I Integrate FlavorCloud with WooCommerce?
- The FlavorCloud Analytics Dashboard
- How do I Change the Store Owner of the FlavorCloud Account?
- How to Review and Update your FlavorCloud User Settings